Are you an amazing Web App Developer? Want to work on really challenging, interesting, diverse projects? Then keep on reading!
We consult, design, develop and support the creation of brilliant bespoke web and mobile applications in the UK and overseas. Due to our continued success, we’re looking for a talented developer to join the team
The work is interesting, challenging, varied and rewarding - and no two projects are ever the same.
Still interested? This is what you need…
Required Software Engineer skills
- Experience in web and software development.
We want to speak to individuals who love software development and enjoy engineering brilliant solutions to often very complicated problems.
- Demonstrable experience developing web applications using .NET - C#. Java is a bonus as is any other language.
- Experience in using SQL, MYSQL, JQuery, KnockoutJS and Bootstrap. While we use frameworks, we are looking for bright individuals who love the bare bones of software development. We don’t want individuals who can only tie the latest buzzword frameworks together. We want innovative individuals who are software engineers not software technicians
- Excellent attention to detail and a desire to grow with the company. We are looking for loyal and honest people who want progress alongside the company. We’re a team of friendly, like-minded individuals first, and a company second.
- Ability to work independently, in a team and multi-task effectively. The ability to challenge your own ideas and those of others in a polite and supportive way is an absolute must. If you like intellectual tyranny this isn’t the job for you.
- Demonstrable understanding of projects from the perspective of both clients and business. We really like well-rounded individuals who can understand the human element of software. After all, we’re not robots.
Still reading?! We like you…do you like us?
To us, happy work life balance + happy people = happy customers (win-win for everyone) so we recognise hard work and encourage working and playing hard.
An excellent salary package is on offer for the right person with increases awarded in line with performance reviews – meaning you’ll always know the next step in your salary and what you need to do to work towards it – plus a company pension.
With all that challenging work you’ll need time to recharge so you’ll get 25 days holiday plus bank holidays and your birthday off, after all, who wants to be at work on their birthday?
If you want to expand your skills, we also offer work-related training in relevant areas. If you want to learn it, we’ll do what we can to make it happen.
Flexible work arrangements are a way of life at Sapere and we believe in home working with any required equipment provided by us.
The company has been providing brilliant software solutions since 2007 but with ever larger contract wins, more exciting projects and ever more customers there is a real opportunity for the right person to grow into a leading role within the business.
You’ve got this far, we want you! Email a CV and covering letter explaining why you’d be a perfect fit for us to email@example.com and we can’t wait to meet you!