SharePoint Online is part of Microsoft’s suite of products and is their latest cloud-based solution. And with SharePoint Online, your business can share, organise and manage data and knowledge quickly and efficiently.
Unlike other, traditional web-based apps, SharePoint Online software solutions are generally just for the organisation they’ve been created for and exist within SharePoint’s own online framework.
At Sapere, we choose the solution that offers the best value for your business. So, although SharePoint Online has its limitations (we wouldn’t recommend its use for complex workflow), for some of our clients, it’s a natural fit with a host of benefits:
- Already invested in Office 365? SharePoint Online is a cost-effective way to easily share documents, knowledge and data. For example, a simple document repository with email notifications costs between £1,500 and £2,250 + VAT.
- It’s quick – we can develop a simple solution in just a few hours.
- Versatility – use your SharePoint solution on your mobile, tablet, laptop or desktop.
- It easily integrates with other software, including Outlook, Excel, Word, Dynamics 365 and PowerApps.
- There’s no need for external hosting as apps are hosted and supported through Microsoft’s platform.
- SharePoint solutions are secure – only Office 365 accounts will have access, once permission is granted.